Covid-19 Update – Now Resuming Practice
We have fully reopened our office and are now resuming practice for all dental needs!
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. In light of the COVID-19 epidemic, we want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep our patients and team safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the ADA, CDC, and OSHA. We follow the activities of these agencies closely so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our sterilization procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
We have made some changes below to help protect our patients and team:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask you screening questions. We are asking all patients to update their medical history forms prior to their next visit. This will be sent to you electronically prior to your appointment so you may digitally update your records from home. You will not be required to print any forms to bring with you. Also, please let us know at that time if there have been any changes in your insurance.
- To allow for social distancing between patients, we have implemented a few new protocols:
- We will have you pay ahead of time to reduce traffic at the front desk.
- For the time being, we will not be using the reception area. We ask that you arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment and wait in the parking lot until someone calls and meets you at the front door. Someone will take your temp, escort you to the hand sanitizing station and again before you leave.
- For our patients already using Perio Protect Trays, please bring them with you to all appointments so you can wear them for 10 minutes prior to procedures to disinfect oral bacteria. For those patients not using Perio Protect we will have you brush with Perio Gel or rinse with 1.5% H2O2 prior.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will be implementing telehealth dental appointments for consults and emergency visits.
- We will also be installing medical grade air purifying systems throughout our office.
- We will continue to use our Isolite isolation and suction control system on all dental procedures and hygiene.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (310) 593-2137 or visit our website at Fulbrightdental.com. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients and community.